March 29, 2018
What are the causes and risk factors of Lung Cancer
Lung cancer has now been included among the most dangerous diseases which are killing people.
Women are being victims of this.
Tobacco is the main reason of lung cancer which is being used commonly in every part of the world.
In developing countries, lung cancer is killing more women, but in developed countries breast cancer is killing more women.
Lung cancer is growing to be a bigger problem nowadays and is creating many problems for public health.
Who should take an action on this issue which is killing women.
1. A cough that doesn’t go away after two or three weeks
2. A long standing cough that gets worse
3. Coughing up blood
4. An ache or pain when breathing or coughing
5. Persistent breathlessness
6. Persistent tiredness or lack of energy
7. Unexplained weight loss or loss of appetite
8. Changes in the appearance of your fingers, known as finger clubbing is a less common symptom of lung
9. A high temperature of of 38C (100.4F) or above
10. Difficulty swallowing or pain when swallowing
11. Swelling in the face or neck