June 13, 2017
Know the Importance of Cancer Screening Tests
Sex Conjecture: – Female.
Age: – Beginning from 20 years. Old age group more predisposed.
Incidence: – Most frequent cancer in women.
Risk Factors: –
1. Old age
2. Family history
3. Early monthly period
4. Past due Menopause
5. Hormone replacement Therapy
6. First Baby Conceived late in life
Screening process: –
1. Self Breasts Examination,
2. Specialized medical Breast examination,
3. Screening Mammogram,
4. Should start screening at the age of 20
Diagnosis of Cancer of the breast: –
1. Clinical Assessment
2. Abnormal screening results
3. Test of breast cells is the only way to find out if the patients has Breast Cancer
4. Breast tissue required for verification. Needle biopsy of Breasts tissue are common,
5. Cancer assessments can tell if the hormone in cancer growth
6. Early phases of Breast Cancer may be cured
Symptoms of Cancer of the breasts: –
1. Lump in the breast
2. Irregular fluid or bloody release from the nipple
3. Any changes in the nipple aerola complex
Breasts Cancer Treatment: –
1. Surgery is usually considered the standard procedure of treatment
2. Based on post surgery tissue reviews, therapies are chemotherapy, Radiation remedy, hormonal therapy, targeted remedy or blend of all.
There are two common types of surgery for remaining tumors in breast tissue:
Lumpectomy and mastectomy.
the entire breast lump with small normal breast cells is removed additionally it is called as the breast preserving therapy.
A mastectomy surgically removes either large part of the breast or the entire breast.
This kind of is the Surgery to get rid of lymph nodes.
Chemo Therapy: –
Chemotherapy is the using drugs to destroy cancer cells. Usually people refer to this process as chemo and It can be either given orally in the form of a intravenously with a needle, Radiation treatment slowly but surely shrinks the tumors that are bigger than 5 cm, which are not often suited to surgery.
Radio Therapy: –
Radiotherapy works on the ray of high energy particles to wipe out cancer cells. It is required to kill cellular material that get left at the rear of even after surgery.
Breast cancer is the most common of all cancers and is the leading cause of deaths in women across the world. Cancer India – Dr. Sachin Subhash Marda is a most comprehensive and best doctor for treatment of breast cancer in Hyderabad.